Our business law practice at Feagans Law Group, P.C., acts as trial counsel, outside general counsel and transactional counsel to local, regional and national companies in a variety of industries including building supplies, commercial real estate, construction, healthcare, automotive, consulting and manufacturing, among others.
With decades of experience guiding businesses in the boardroom and the courtroom, Feagans Law Group possesses a unique understanding of how legal disputes arise, how to avoid them and how to end them. This understanding is used to guide clients through the daily pitfalls of operating a business by obtaining a global understanding of operations and making ourselves available 24/7 to resolve issues as they arise (and before they become larger problems).
Our clients benefit from our advice on best practices, corporate governance, marketing, business strategy, acquisitions, employment, transactions, contracts, real estate, leasing, risk management and litigation, among other areas of interest that require a legal viewpoint. Our business law practice focuses on providing creative solutions and pragmatic guidance to help senior leadership achieve success.
Our experience includes:
- Serving as outside general counsel to a national building supply chain with more than 30 locations
- Serving as outside general counsel to a regional physical therapy business with 12 locations in Illinois
- Serving as outside general counsel to a regional construction company focusing on large capital projects primarily involving apartments, condominiums, townhomes and homeowner’s associations throughout Northern Illinois and Wisconsin
- Serving as outside general counsel to a nationwide consulting firm in the automobile dealership industry that holds contracts with major domestic and foreign automotive manufacturers
- Serving as transactional counsel responsible for leasing and vendor contracts for a large, nationwide commercial real estate firm
- Serving as transactional counsel to a plastics importer targeting products from Asia to assist businesses responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Serving as lead transactional counsel in a multi-million dollar package sale of 25 commercial properties located throughout the United States
- Acting as trial counsel in federal court for a multi-million dollar contract dispute following the sale of a large adhesives company
- Acting as trial counsel in the arbitration of a multi-million dollar construction dispute involving a 100-plus-unit condominium development
- Acting as trial counsel in a multi-million dollar federal trademark litigation concerning classic car part licensing
- Securing summary judgment in state court against an advertising company seeking to enforce non-compete agreements with three different salespersons with lost profits claims in excess of $1.5 MM
- Acting as trial counsel for a food packaging company in a federal lawsuit over a multi-million dollar dispute regarding contamination of protein powder
- Acting as trial counsel for numerous, key executives in various cases in federal and state courts pursuing contractual claims for unpaid commissions, severance and bonuses following termination
When clients are looking for more than a business law attorney and instead want a true relationship with a trusted adviser, they choose Feagans Law Group, P.C. If your business is looking to establish a relationship with a new legal counsel, please consider Feagans Law Group, P.C., and allow us to Guide Your Path to Justice.